Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekends

Oh man!

I should be writing lessons and preparing for my first day and week of school...

instead I went to see Harry Potter. It was fantastic but as with every Harry Potter movie I was disappointed because of things that were left out or not exactly how I saw them in my mind. But it was fantastic. I recommend seeing it.

Other than that, I've spent this weekend going through all the stuff I've accumulated over the years, put them in boxes and loaded them into my car. 7 boxes full. Ugh. I don't know if it's going to be a ton of stuff to move every 9 weeks but I think my students deserve the best, most inviting classroom I can give them...even if it means packing up for days and unpacking for days.

To top off a most productive Saturday, I burned my arm while making delicious food. Ouch! I hardly even touched it but it is killing me. I'm a whining baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails