I hate to admit this but I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I am not opposed to clutter in my living spaces. If I've ever given you a ride anywhere, you've had to wait a few minutes to get in while I throw all the crap from my front seat to my back seat.
My bedroom looks a lot like my car. My bed is like the the front of my car, enough room for me but if anyone else wants in they have to wait a minute while I rearrange. Well, it ends today. I cleaned everything for the past 2 hours. And by everything, I mean I vacuumed, dusted, washed sheets, it was crazy busy in here today. Now it's all nice and inviting and people can come over at any time and sit on my bed without advanced notice. Woot. Let's hope it stays this way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment