Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Bit Overwhelmed

WHEW! I made it through day two of induction. Today was much more useful and much more fun...no talking about boring adult stuff (boo insurance!) just math, p.e., social studies, science, reading, language arts, and fine arts.

Most things were pretty useful and fun but the fine arts section reminded me a little too much of my HORRIBLE creative arts class in college. I've decided I need to give art teachers one more shot because 2 examples are too small of a sample size but if the next class I take is anything like today's or the 16 agonizing weeks I spent in the fall I am ostracizing all art teachers. I don't care who you are, how long I've known you, or how great you are...obviously you're all from the same mold and you're crazy.

Other than that, I'm only really slightly freaking out about how much I have to do before July 27th. That's only 11 days away. UGH!

On a brighter note, Leisl from Utah gave to my donorschoose.org account. Only $176 left to go...that's only 3 people giving $50 or 7 giving $25 or 18 giving $10 or 36 giving $5. If you want to donate, visit my site. Thanks in advance, my students will be fantastic writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails