Monday, July 20, 2009

Insomnia: The Best Thing Since a Kick in the Face

Ok. It's 3:32 AM and I'm still awake. What the heck! I've been lying here since 10:30...that's 5 hours people. I've tried everything...I even resorted to counting sheep...does that work for anyone?

I'm supposed to be to school at 7am today. Maybe it's nerves, anxiety, excitement? I don't know. All I know is I'm super annoyed with whatever is causing the awakeness right now and I know this professional development is going to be agonizing no matter how fantastic (I hope) it is.

So to pass the time, I'm checking out blogs...







I'm not a mean person but I like to laugh at things like this and think about saying them to really mean people.

PostSecret...so awesome.


This is one of my favorite websites for a good laugh.

By the way...my alarm just went off...here's to an absolutely lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails