Monday, June 1, 2009

Some Videos

I just wanted to post these videos so I'm going to start a "thing." I'm sure there is a blog word for what I'm doing but I don't want to figure it out. On the first of every month, I will post some funny videos. Here are our first videos:





We were waiting to get pictures taken and Ethan decided to start "break dancing".



"I'm her mom. No she's not."





I cried.

On a side note, I may need to rethink my 45 books in 90 days quest. When I came up with the plan, I went by a traditional school year calendar which gave me 90 days to August 17th ( I think) but now I'll be starting school on July 27th and want to be done with my goal by then. That being said, I only will have 49 days in my challenge. I'm still going to try for the 45 books though. I'm going to have to read 36 books in 37 days. I can do it. My cut-off date is July 7th. Also, if you have any fantastic children literature that I absolutely need to read, please leave a comment and let me know! Anything suggested will be read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails