It's official...
I have graduated from college!!
Yesterday was the ceremony and brunch at Westminster. I've been to a few high school graduations in my life but I expected a college graduation to be a bit different. It wasn't. It was way too long, I was uncomfortable in my gown (which made me itch and gave me a rash on my uncovered leg...eww), it was so hot, the president spoke way too much, etc. I do have to say that I was very impressed with both of the speakers though. They were great and didn't talk for too long. Way to go guys!
I have graduated from college!!
Yesterday was the ceremony and brunch at Westminster. I've been to a few high school graduations in my life but I expected a college graduation to be a bit different. It wasn't. It was way too long, I was uncomfortable in my gown (which made me itch and gave me a rash on my uncovered leg...eww), it was so hot, the president spoke way too much, etc. I do have to say that I was very impressed with both of the speakers though. They were great and didn't talk for too long. Way to go guys!
Most of the ladies from the School of Education
Sarah, Rachel, Me, Lacey, Jamie
Sarah, Rachel, Me, Lacey, Jamie
Christina, Jennifer, Jodi
ESL Ladies
Jodi, Me, Jennifer, Christina
All the graduates
Grandma, Me, Grandpa
After graduation and all the family stuff, I went to a birthday party for my good friend Meredith. We sat around a camp fire, roasted marshmallows, and reminisced about memories of high school. The time we went to Lake Powell, school dances, making comedic genius videos. Good times ladies, good times.


No comments:
Post a Comment