Friday, June 26, 2009

Beautiful Russian Poems

My writing class is seeping into my dreams.

Last night I had a dream that I was writing poems with Kara DioGuardi (new American Idol judge)


and a very tall, very blond Russian man.

He was having a lot of difficulty writing his poem and I was trying to help my hugging him as he wrote (what?!?).

Kara was getting annoyed with him because he was such a downer and kept saying how much he hated writing poems. She gave him a beautiful line as an example and in my dream I wrote it in my Writer's Notebook (a journal you're supposed to keep with you at all times and write things that interest you, are beautiful, thoughtful...so you can live "a writer's life." I don't really have one but just gave a presentation on it on Wednesday). I wish I could remember the line to see if it really is a beautiful line.

We then change scenes and this Russian is someone's manny and I'm in love with him and so is the mom/wife in the story. The rest is a bit fuzzy but I'm pretty sure I broke up that affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails