What?!? Today is Father's Day and you still don't have a gift? All is not lost. I have a great idea for you and you won't have to fight the crowds at Brookstone or Sears. All you need to do is go to your local Target.
I know you've all been waiting with utmost anticipation since you read this post to see what this stellar Father's Day gift is. Wait no longer, here it is folks...

I know you've all been waiting with utmost anticipation since you read this post to see what this stellar Father's Day gift is. Wait no longer, here it is folks...

It's the Tampon Toupee. Visit this site for instructions. So, if you still have not bought a gift for your father, all is not lost! This is a great gift for all dads, not just bald ones. Think of the hair style versatility you would give the special man in your life with this wonderful creation. And because it's hand-made, he'll know you really care.


No comments:
Post a Comment