Anyway, a great blog, Fantabulously Frugal, "a guide to sales, deals, steals, coupons, tips, and bargains for 20-somethings (and 20-somethings at heart) looking to save money while maintaining a fun and Fantabulously Frugal Lifestyle," has completely drawn me in! I think I'm addicted to checking it out. There are always great deals and steals like reminding me about free donut day at Dunkin' Donuts, free chocolate Friday with Mars candy, free lip balm from Burt's Bees, etc. Check out the site if you want more fabulous deals!
Right now, there is a giveaway with FANTABULOUS prizes. All you have to do is go here and fill in the entry form. So easy! And if you go there and enter because you read my blog, please refer to my blog: Ashley : Looking. You get an extra entry and I get an extra entry...it's a win-win people! So this is where you click the link, enter the contest and stop reading...really DO IT!


No comments:
Post a Comment