I finally came to the decision that I had to drop my July MEd. class. I'm super bummed about it because it was with one of my favorite professors and I know I would learn a lot with her.
But alas, being hired at a year-round school has squashed my dreams of spending every summer hour improving my teaching abilities. Instead, I now have to spend July soaking up the sun and sleeping in (at least until mid-July when orientation starts).
Dreams from last night:
I had a dream that I was at Bear Lake. I know there were a few people there with me but I'm not sure who they were any more. The only person I remember is a very blond toddler. The beach was rocks then sand then water. We began playing in the sand and the toddler was playing in the shallow water right by the edge of the sand. As we were playing on the sand we noticed the tide was coming in really fast (do all bodies of water have tides or just the ocean? I don't know but in my dream Bear Lake had a tide). The water soon came all the way up to the rock part of the beach (there is no more sand, it's all under water). We're all trying to figure out why the tide came in so fast as we see the toddler walking back to where he was playing before, which is now under water. He quickly slips under the water to the bottom and we can see him because the water is crystal clear. He's struggling to get to the top but is unable to. We all swim out to get him and I grab him and pull him to the surface.
What does that mean? I was so scared for that baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is really scary! I hate dreams like that. I hope it wasn't Lucas. He is a blond toddler.
ReplyDelete