I love going to school and learning...I hate doing homework. I don't want to do it. I hate to read long articles that talk themselves in circles. I have so much to do to get ready for school and can't really get started because of all the homework I have to do. Maybe if my time management was a little better and I didn't procrastinate by writing this blog, I would get things done sooner but that's beside the point. The point is I hate reading research articles and trying to apply them to my experiences. My experience is student teaching. 16 weeks of trying to keep my head above water. I was at most a day ahead of my students, usually more like 1/2 an hour ahead. Now I'm supposed to take that and apply it to something? Ugh. What was a thinking when I signed up for a Master's program this early in my career? But I guess it will all get done. Wish me luck!
I checked on that D track opening at my school, like I said I would, and my principal said it was wrong on the web site and should say C track. Darn. But she did say if it opens up I will be the first one she'll call.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment