Blog stalking has made me a little depressed and irritated.
I was just reading through some blogs and I realized that 99.9% of people with blogs also have husbands and babies. And those that don't have blog titles like "The boring life of (insert generic girl name here)," "Waaa! Look at me I'm single," "Single and Pathetic," and "Why can't I find someone to love me?" Where does that leave me?
Ugh. Us single girls are so obnoxious. No wonder we don't have boyfriends. I'm turning it around. This is no longer an I'm so lonely blog. It's an I'm-amazing-and-I-do-great-things-and-if-you'd-like-to-join-me-you're-more-than-welcome blog. I'm even changing the name of it my blog.* Just a working title and maybe I'll think of something better but I'm just going to go with my name right now.
*If you still would like to set me up on a date, I am more than willing. I'm still looking for someone great but don't need to whine about it via blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment