Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Day 2011

Today was the first day of school...holy crap!  How'd that sneak up on us so fast?

Nothing exceptional happened today...except for the fact that 20% of my class didn't show up. 

This may be another interesting year. 

4 comments:

  1. Serious! How crazy!! Was it because of the holiday? That's hard where ya do so many fun things the first few days and need everyone there! Hopefully the turn out the second day was better. You're still teaching 6th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second day was better...I'm only missing 2 now and my students all say they moved. Yep, I'm still teaching 6th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What track are you teaching this year? Hopefully the year only goes up from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took A track. It's going to be an interesting year. I wish you were still here, Janae!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails