Monday, July 11, 2011

Pizza Play Here We Go!

Husband and I took his nephews, R and Baby S, to Planet Play today for R's birthday. 


The entire time we were driving to Planet Play R kept saying, "Pizza Play, here we go!"  If I ever referred to it as Planet Play, he'd say, "No! It's Pizza Play, silly."  R was super excited.  Look at the excitement on his face.


The excitement even rubbed off on Baby S:

That's Baby S excitement...promise.
We ate first.  The pizza was actually decent.  I was expecting so sort of cross breed between Chuck E. Cheese and 5 Buck pizza.  Also, not a bad price for all you can eat.  P.S. if you're 60 or older...go Monday-Friday for $5 all you can eat pizza, salad, pasta and dessert buffet.  That's a good deal.  Plus! The restaurant is separated from the games. 

To get the boys to keep sitting while Husband I and finished eating dinner we gave them ice cream cones.  Not so sure if Baby S knows how ice cream cones work.

Use your hands like a spoon?
Let it melt and drink it?
R was a pro though.  "Take a picture of ONLY my ice cream cone.  I'll hide my face."
"Take a picture of my mustache."
After we ate ice cream we went to wash up in the bathroom.  Turns out these hand dryers are terrifying.


Who knew?

We played and played and forgot to take many pictures. 

It was a fun, exhausting day.

Happy (late) birthday, R!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails