Husband and I went to see the last Harry Potter movie on Thursday at 6pm. I know, you're super jealous. As we were walking in (a bit late) I pulled out my phone to check the time. Here's what I saw:
Oh, what's that? Montevideo? Yep, we were in South Jordan, Utah...Not Uruguay. Remember last time this happened? It didn't occur to me then but as I was walking through crowds of people dressed in their wizarding best it hit me...my phone is obviously a portkey...not a very good one because I never make it to the fun places it says I'm in...but a portkey none the less.
I loved this movie. I thought they did a great job. I'm not going to ruin anything for you. Just go see it. And read all the books. They're so much better than the movies.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment