Thursday, May 7, 2009

Growing Up

Things I want...no, wait, NEED.

  • A teaching job in Murray School District

  • A house/condo/townhouse

  • A super cute boyfriend or a sugar daddy (I'm not really this serious about a sugar daddy.
    "The Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Relationship--The typical Sugar Daddy is an older gentleman who has the financial means to support or help out his Sugar Baby, whether she needs help in paying bills or just wants to enjoy some of the finer things in life that she otherwise couldn't afford. The typical Sugar Baby is young, attractive, and in need or seeking a more financially stable gentleman. She could be a college student, a single mom, a model, or even an aspiring actress.)" BARF! Please ignore the 'I need a sugar daddy' comment. I was trying to be funny but apparently people join websites for this purpose. For a funnier side of 'sugar daddies,' read this blog. In sacrament meeting of all places. Hilarity at its finest!

I've been thinking I would start looking for a place of my own once I graduated college (i.e. right now). I've been making mental lists of places that are for sale for some time now and I went out to really look at them, make some calls, etc. today. YIKES!! I've never bought a townhouse before but I never would have expected them to be so expensive. I would need 10 roommates and a 0% interest rate to afford the places I like and I'm not even looking at super expensive places.

Now, I don't need anything extravagant but I'm not going to live in squalor. I've done that before. Not fun! I want somewhere in a nice-ish area, close to Murray (because I will be working there!). I'm thinking 2 bedrooms so I can get a roommate to share the expense and then one day when I find said 'super cute boyfriend' and he turns into 'super cute husband' we'll have room to grow as a family. Nice carpet is also a must because I won't have money for furniture so I'll be spending a lot of time sitting on the floor.

Ugh! Growing up and being an adult is a lot of work and takes a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails