Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moms Will Love It!


Mother's Day is just around the corner and like every year, I have not gone shopping yet. As I was pondering what to get my mom to tell her she is the best mom in the world, I surfed the world wide web. Usually I buy my mom something that she has said she wanted really badly but by the time a holiday or birthday roll around, she has forgotten saying such things and says my gift sucks (hey mom, remember that birthday when you hated all your presents? I do.).

Well, not this year. This year I will use all the love stuffed inside my heart to show her that she is a better mom than Rosanne, Peg Bundy and the Octo-mom combined. Actually, my mom is more like this:


+



-

x


=



This will be a hand-made gift from the heart...A Tampon Flower Bouquet. How could Mom deny the fact that I love her with this beautiful gift? How could she say she hates it. I think this is a winner and I think everyone should visit the website and create a gift of love for their mom. Stay tuned for Father's Day. Tampon gifts for dads? Yes, it's true.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't gone shopping? Remember all those last minute shoppers that we hated at Hallmark? Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails