Monday, March 7, 2011

Chocolate + Marshmallows + Cake + Infinity = Weekend Bliss

Not 100 percent sure where the infinity comes in but whatev.  It's my blog I can title this junk whatever I darn well please.

I made this cake over the weekend.  It's from Dana...as in Dana Made It...as in Made...my favorite blog to stalk and pretend I know how to sew and dream of all the cute clothes I'll make for my own babies and nieces and nephews and oh...the beautiful dreams I have.  Dreams.  I'll never really make any of the adorable things on her site.  Remember the sewing a dress for myself debacle?  Ay, yi, yi.  Terrible.

Super huge tangent.  The cake.  The wonderful cake.  You should make it...just saying.  It's delicious.

I'm making it for my birthday party Friday.  Hope everyone enjoys chocolate and marshmallows as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks delicious! I wish I could come to the "camp out" Friday. Maybe just save me a piece??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some right now you can eat. Come over any time! And please eat my cake!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails