Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bowl-A-Rama

We went bowling with Jaynee, Ryan, Brandon and Tiffany on Friday.  It was super and epic and really late.

Man...new bowling shoes...so good!

Team Awesome and Turd Ferguson
Tiffany, Brandon, me
2/3 of the trifecta
We're real cute.
Or we both ruin it.
But sometimes we get it right.

Our last game was played by each of us choosing a different way of bowling.  The scariest of all?  Bowling through someone else's legs...

That is the look of absolute terror on my face.

Saturday was spent cleaning and running errands.  Husband and I didn't see much of each other...tear, sad face emoticon. 


Me: "I'll be in the closet."
Husband: "What are you doing in the closet?"
Me: "...Coming out...Bwa ha ha!"
Husband: "I was expecting that."

Ahhh...He knows me so well.  I think I'm funny...he humors me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails