Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bieber Fever?

If you know my sister Court, you know of her obsession with Justin Bieber.  Obsessed might not be a good enough word for how she feels about the Biebs.  She's crazy obsessed...and she's 21.  She says things like, "I'm so obsessed it's embarrassing."  I'd link to her blog with all her pictures of Justin but it's private so I'll give you this one:

Yep...Justin = Court's phone background.  Creepy?  Probably.  Funny?  Seriously.

This obsession began when she saw the J Biebs movie.

Being alone in her obsession with Mr. Bieber, she decided Grandma and I should go see Never Say Never so we could love him as much as she loves him.

Us right before the movie...look at the excitement in Grandma's face.  You know she loved J. Bieber long before seeing this movie.
 The movie was cute...Justin is a nice cute kiddo...good singer...talented.  But I am not obsessed.  Sorry, Court.

After the movie I asked Grams if she had Bieber Fever.  She said, "Well, I don't know about that but you know what I like about him?  You can understand all the words he's singin'.  And I like the ways he smiles."

She's totally got Bieber Fever.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! This post made me laugh!! I am obsessed... and it's embarrassing. I would like you to know Justin (yes I know him well enough to just call him Justin.) is no longer the background of my phone. And he hasn't been for a while. I am tackling this obsession head on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails