Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Word of the Day is Amazing

So I've almost been married a month...one whole month, that's crazy bones.  It doesn't seem like it has been that long.  Everyone says it's so hard to start living with someone or that "the first year/month/whatever is the hardest."  So far, everyone is a bunch of lie faces.  So far, nothing but wedded bliss (Now that I have a husband, it's perfectly fine to be super sappy and disgusting, if you can't tell).

Anyway, this is about the wedding day not my life since.  So here we go...WARNING: There will be a butt ton of pictures...love it or leave it...

The day started out amazing.  I woke up early and lovely Rachel (who is amazing and does my hair so stinking cute but she's moving to AZ March 1st and I'm never going to have cute hair by her again...sad face) came to do my hair and make-up.  She did such a good job and I was so excited and ready for the day to begin.

The temple was amazing.  The sealing was amazing.  I loved the sealer.  He was amazing.  So many people told me after what a great sealing it was.  I was beyond.  What a fabulous way to begin a fabulous day.

When I came out of the dressing room in all my bridal glory, I made my mom, Court and Dev immediately begin to cry...bam!  I'm so beautiful (and humble).

I already posted a lot of these...see what I said about them here.





Lovely Jenny.  She's the one who made my dress.

Ah, Meredith.  I love her.

That's my mom...she's crying.
That's Court...she's crying.


That's Dev...she's crying.

Court fanning Dev's tears away.

Ah...those shoes...love them.

Everyone

Anthony's family

Friends
Tri-Fec-Ta!!!
My dad's side

My mom's side
Sisters and mom

Sisters

For the end of January, it was surprisingly warm.  I was so happy about that.  It wasn't snowing, the wind wasn't blowing...again, it was amazing.  We were able to get some really cute pictures and enjoy our time with everyone.  I loved this day...and it had only just begun (cue seriously sappy song by The Carpenter's)

And that was what happened while everyone was at the temple...stay tuned for me and the hubs at the temple and the reception.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures! Please keep posting! They all turned out so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails