Sunday, February 6, 2011

What I Love...Day 23, 2011

I love...

Ryan.  Happy birthday!

Look at him ladies.  He's smoldering and single.  Comment if you want me to hook you up.
There are so many reasons why I love Ryan.  Here are just a few:

1. He helps keep my mind occupied when someone's driving is about to kill me.

Scared for our lives while driving to St. George.
2. He has good ideas.
How you have to stand in the rest stop bathroom so you don't get any bodily fluids on your clean socks...instead of wearing shoes.
3. He never says no to me.
The Trifecta glittered their toes.  I asked Ryan if I could do his...what do you think he said?

 4. He's got some sweet dance moves.


 5. He's got mad hops.


 6. He's only tried to murder me once with an ax (kidding....it was 3 times).


 7. He laughs really hard at my jokes (that's probably not why he's laughing in this picture but I'm saying it is).



8. He's really good at imitating art.


9. He looks super hot and smart in glasses.


 10. He sometimes ruins perfectly good pictures.

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
11.  He has funny stories from work. 

If you ever run into Ryan, ask him how he burned all the hair off his arm.
 12.  He thinks it's funny to bite me.

At least that lady in the back was enjoying it.
 And last, but not least,

13. He is an excellent friend, amazing cook, good kisser (not that I know, I've just heard stories), funny, smart, honors his priesthood, is the life of the party, wears nice clothes, likes and reads my blog...I could go on but I'll stop.

Right to left:  Good friend, crazy smile me, butt head who can't think of anything better than bunny ears.

He truly is an amazing person and I'm grateful to know him.

Hope this is the greatest birthday ever, Ryan!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ryan! Reading number six killed me. Soo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say.... What about setting him up with Courtney? Good idea or no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once asked Court out, she said that I wasn't "handsome enough" and that she is "out of my league" and that she doesn't date guys who "lack basic personal hygiene" or "look like Steve Buscemi" and "smell like someone coated him in a sheet of urine". Man, I forgot about all that . . . . I'm going back to bed to cry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails