Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Valentine's Day Ever?

If you hadn't already noticed, I was sick...real sick...for a long time.  I don't remember being this sick EVER.  14 days of feeling awful to be exact. 

Here's how my very first super romantic married Valentine's Day went down:  I woke up feeling like a garbage truck hit me and The Situation punched me in the face a few times...but I had to go to school because I wasn't going to make a sub throw a Valentine's Day party for a bunch of sugar-high 12-year-olds.  I made it through the day by showing a few science movies and laying on the floor under my desk.  By the time 4pm rolled around I was ready to die. I drove home and crawled into bed and slept  from 4:30pm to 9pm.  At this point, I woke up, said hello to Husband, got a drink of water and tried to spend some time with Husband.  That last part didn't work out.  I'm pretty sure I was in and out of a Nyquil induced dream-like stupor.  I went back to bed at 10pm...and slept til 2pm the next day.  Best Valentine's Day ever?  Maybe not.  We'll try again next year.

Hence, no blog posts.  But I'm back and feeling awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my. I am sooo sorry. teaching while being sick is seriously the HARDEST thing ever. so so tough. I'm glad you are finally feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails