I had this text conversation with Court yesterday:
Court: Well he suggested it (making out) the other day, so I'm doing it! No battle. But in actuality I really won't.
Me: I know you won't really. You're not that kind of person.
Court: Old Court J wasn't that person. February Court J is!
Me: Oh. What changed?
Court: Jessie K. liberated me and told me I should be skanky* while I can.
Me: LOL. That's funny. Well live it up but not too skanky. You still want to take the sacrament :)
Court: Oh yes, never too skanky. That makes me uncomfortable!
Me: Mormon skanky it is then. Have fun :)
Court: Mormon skanky. I like that!
**The term 'skanky' is used very loosely with Court and me. By saying skanky we really mean kissing more boys...AND THAT'S IT. Don't get the wrong idea about Court or the church.**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Haha! I hope to have these types of conversations with Camille when we're older :)
ReplyDelete