I love...
that I'm going to love more than 1 thing in this post. You might be arguing with me saying something like, "Ash J. You can't do that! It's 1 thing a day. That's the rule." Too freaking bad is what I say back to you. This is my blog...I do what I want. I'm a rebel. Now I'm just rambling. Anyway...
I love this picture from the wedding
Did you happen to notice something...or someone...beside me and Husband?
Oh, yep. Little girl who was spying on us the whole time we were out there. She kept distracting me by opening the curtains to peek at us. Little did I know that she would be a permanent part of our memories. Made me laugh pretty hard when I discovered her in picture form.
I love my wedding dress. Jenny did an amazing job and it was everything I could have wanted. Would it be weird if I wore it again just because? Maybe I'll be a bride for Halloween or maybe I'll just lounge around my house in it.
I love when people call me or comment and let me know that my blog is funny or that it brightened their day. (This is a hint to all you lovelies who read on a regular basis to comment more often and validate me.)
I love spending time with family. The drive me nuts at times but I love them dearly.
I love technology. Cell phones, internet, computers, electricity...it's all amazing and I'm so glad I get to use it all daily.
I love my husband. He's really good to me and fixes everything I need fixed. Not to mention, he's really handsome.
I love shoes. Really cute, sassy, high heeled varieties especially.
I love frozen yogurt with many toppings...mmm...YogurtLand.
I love babies....mmm....babies. (Nope, Court, that's not an announcement.)
I love Utah. It's a wonderful state. It's a wonderful place to live and I'm pretty sure they only way I'll ever live somewhere else is if I'm paid exorbitant amounts of money or Utah sinks into the ocean...pretty sure neither of those things will happen.
Basically, I'm just super in love with my life right now. Life is good.
Love. Love. Love.



I think that I comment quite often. Probably more than you want.... ;)
ReplyDeleteI love frozen yogurt with a lot of toppings too. I haven't been introduced to YogurtLand. I guess I need to try it.
As for loving babies, I love them too! I have a few that you can borrow anytime you are in need of a baby fix.
I am so happy that you love your life so much right now. That's the best feeling ever!
I was just thinking about how handy Anthony is. I sort of love him too. And it's not weird to wear your wedding dress more than once. I think you should start wearing it to church once a month. At least in the cold season.
ReplyDeletePs you're no longer Ash J!
ReplyDelete