Ashley Marie. I'm so happy that you are getting married tomorrow. You've found an amazing guy to call your husband. Anthony is a great guy and I'll be glad to call him my brother-in-law. You are a wonderful sister and I'm positive that you will be an even better wife. When the time comes the two of you will also be super parents. I'm also glad that you guys choose to go through the temple. This is the happiest I have ever seen you, Ash. Thank you Anthony for making my sister happy. Your wedding is going to be beautiful and I'm very glad that I get to be a part of it. Have a wonderful life together.
I love you both!
[Antony, if you are reading this, thanks again for teaching me how to do a back flip. It's still the coolest thing that I'm able to do at the moment!]


No comments:
Post a Comment