Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Love...Day 26, 2011

I love...

these pictures from my wedding day. (There will be more soon.)

I dance when I'm excited.  I left the temple dancing. 
There was a lot of excited dancing that day.
And maybe a few fist pumps.


Ryan...he was almost as giddy as I was this day.
Court fanning Dev's tears away.  When I left the temple dressing room, my beauty (maybe?) made my sisters and mom cry.  Bam.  Double bam.


Friends
Trifecta!
sisters

We're going into the modeling business...tomorrow...we'll make sure to remember you when we're famous.






3 comments:

  1. Keep the pictures comin! :) I love everything you picked- the touches of blue! You look so so beautiful! Keep dancing in happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love how happy you both look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun. your blue shoes are insane. i would have totally not been able to walk in heels that high.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails