![]() |
| Lovely bridesmaids |
![]() |
| 6th grade teachers...We are AWESOME! |
![]() |
| 9 people in a photo booth = bad idea. |
![]() |
| Edit: Sorry Shamie! You are for sure one of my favorite blog readers/cousins! |
![]() |
| The guys |
![]() |
| The Guys' wives...all our names start with As...Amanda, Amanda, Adelina, Ashley...Crazy pants! |
![]() |
| Using picnik to collage those two pictures together...probably not the best idea but at least the wives are by the husbands now. |
Photo booths are an excellent idea for a wedding...you should all do it and invite me to the wedding because I didn't get to enjoy this nearly as much as I wanted to.



















Yay! We made it into the famous Ash-jay blog! :) We love reading your blog about all of your funny students and adventures of getting married!
ReplyDeleteLove your photo booth idea!! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog too. Where is my picture? ;)
ReplyDeleteYay! Duncan's! I'm so glad you love my blog.
ReplyDeleteRachel, it was so fun! Everyone should do it!
Shamie, I'm soooo sorry! Your picture is now up. I don't know how I missed your cute faces!
HAHA, ash I love that you posted these!! My favorite is still the only one with the bride and the groom together and then me sitting in between :)
ReplyDelete