Well, we're a few days into March and February is long gone and so is the love, so here are the things that I hated while I kept blogging about love:
- Being a full-time first year teacher and getting my master's degree...full-time. Ugh! What did I do to myself?
- Having a field trip, a conference (read as: I had to write sub plans), 2 graduate classes, a trip to the junior high with all my students (who now think they're too cool for elementary school and have given up on listening to reason) and a Valentine's Day party ALL IN THE SAME WEEK!
- Doing homework. Can't I just come absorb your wisdom, wonderful professor, ma'am?
- Procrastinating.
- Organizing.
- Preparing for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Having a SIOP Conference on both days that I had Parent-Teacher conferences...ugh. Sub plans and coming back after the conference to a messy room and upset parents and sulky kids (I'm sorry your kiddo never turns anything in).
- Being super tired but needing to stay awake because I put off doing my homework for one whole week.
- Being so easily distracted by the wonders of the internet.
- People who don't update their blogs for months...I'm pretty positive you're not that busy.
- Only having 11 weeks left with my kids when we go back on track. Holy cow! Where did the time go?


No comments:
Post a Comment