Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happiness of Today

Things that have made me incredibly happy today:

These roses (my sister gave them to me for my birthday...they've hung on for a long time). When she gave them to me I had to just set them on the kitchen counter because I didn't have a vase. They've been in random containers since. Today, I finished off the last of the jelly and I though, "Instant vase." I love them now that they are in a jelly jar. I'm kinda ghetto, ok? But it is super cute, admit it.

Eating apples and peanut butter for lunch. Have you ever had the organic peanut butter from Costco? Holy cow! It's amazing! I could drink it for 3 meals a day...but I won't because that would probably be weird to some people...but it really is that good!


My ceiling went from this


to this. Oh, happy day! And, it no longer smells like gardens and old men.


Hope your day is happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the roses! I think they are so cute in a jelly jar! I am totally going to save my jelly jar cause I love that look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails