I thought by now I would have a plan for tomorrow but I still have no idea how to proceed with my students.
I'm at a loss.
This post was going to be so much more but I just can't think of the words I need to express the sadness I feel for my students. I can't figure out how to say how hurt I am because my students chose to hurt each other. Am I a bad teacher? Did I neglect to show them that our classroom is our home for 8 hours every day? Did I do something to make them think this type of behavior is acceptable?
I can't help blaming myself, it's what I do. The more I think about it, the more I question. Was I always kind? Do I show respect to my students at all times? Do I accept my students for who they are and what they bring to the classroom? Am I rude or do I lose my temper at times?
I think I'll just go in with this attitude,
I'm at a loss.
This post was going to be so much more but I just can't think of the words I need to express the sadness I feel for my students. I can't figure out how to say how hurt I am because my students chose to hurt each other. Am I a bad teacher? Did I neglect to show them that our classroom is our home for 8 hours every day? Did I do something to make them think this type of behavior is acceptable?
I can't help blaming myself, it's what I do. The more I think about it, the more I question. Was I always kind? Do I show respect to my students at all times? Do I accept my students for who they are and what they bring to the classroom? Am I rude or do I lose my temper at times?
I think I'll just go in with this attitude,

and see where we get.


No comments:
Post a Comment