Monday, January 18, 2010

Things That Annoy Me--January 2010

1. Inversion

2. People that constantly update their Facebook status. I don't care that you're eating a sandwich or that you are visiting a friend or that you're standing in line or that you just woke up or that you're going to the bathroom or anything else stupid and superficial. Just stop and think, "If I said this out loud would I sound like a tool?" If the answer is yes, don't say it. Get a blog and write about it instead. Always add pictures.

3. Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z. It's not so much the song as it is the fact that I can guarantee it is on the radio RIGHT NOW. Really. Go check. I'll wait.

4. Students who know from personal experience what it's liked to be bullied but bully others despite that fact.

5. Inside recess days. They are slowly going to kill me.

6. All these "don't tell any men" emails I keep getting on Facebook.

7. Not getting the email and wondering why people are karate chopping bananas and dancing with pickles.

8. Couples who have joint email and Facebook accounts. Maybe I want to tell you about something that happened to me but I don't feel comfortable also telling your husband. Now I guess you'll never know, Mrs. We-Have-A-Joint-Account-Because-We-Love-Each-Other-So-Much.

9. Whoever it is that insists on running up and down the staircase in my complex during all hours of the night. This person must be 500 pounds but very quick. And I think he/she runs up the stairs while wearing roller blades. I hate you, you ridiculously fast and fat roller blade wearing person!

10. People who have blogs but never update. I'm sorry you have kids and that you are a good mom but I need to hear about your adventures...geesh. (pretend that's in sarcastic font...really it's happening.)





...I was right about the song, wasn't I?

1 comment:

  1. May I add an annoyance that your #2 and #8 reminds me of? Couples who "talk" to each other via Facebook for the whole world to see...and better yet, when they're both at home! Kills me everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails