I try to keep that under wraps but decided that you should all know this dirty little secret about me.
I know you're all judging me because these shows are horrendous but these shows don't deserve the bad wrap they get. I have learned so much already by watching these two diamonds.
1. You can't be a racist and like basketball.
2. How to fist pump like a pro.
3. How to take a punch like a woman.
4. Having an obsessive compulsion to lie about anything and everything is a good way to make friends.
5. When you disagree with someone but don't really have relevant points, just yell the same thing over and over again.
My point to this post is not the fact that I watch
in the shape of something and hanging on a wall. It's awesome and I want one. MTV, if you're reading this, feel free to send the art to me when the season is over. Thanks so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment