I know...I know...it's a bit late but whatever.
Now I know after you got over the fact that I'm talking about Christmas Eve almost two weeks later, you said, "Why was it so great, Ash?"
I say, this is why:
We got Snuggies!
It's a blanket with sleeves!

Not only can you stay totally warm and still use your arms so you can work the remote, read a book, enjoy a snack, use your laptop, knit, drink tea, snuggle your baby in your arms, keep your pet close at hand or roast marshmallows; you can also:
Answer the door while staying warm,

Punch your brother while staying warm*,

Use the toilet while staying warm,

Put on shoes while staying warm,

Read stimulating literature while staying warm,

Vote while staying warm,
Wrap presents and be hugged while staying warm,

Make an honest living while staying warm,
Mop while staying warm,

Take next year's Christmas card photo while staying warm,

Be put in a head lock while staying warm,

Play games while staying warm,

Drive while staying warm,

Cuddle with yoursignificant other sister while staying warm,

Hide children while staying warm,

Carry things while staying warm,

And be attacked by a jeans wearing bear while staying warm.

Now I know after you got over the fact that I'm talking about Christmas Eve almost two weeks later, you said, "Why was it so great, Ash?"
I say, this is why:
We got Snuggies!It's a blanket with sleeves!

Not only can you stay totally warm and still use your arms so you can work the remote, read a book, enjoy a snack, use your laptop, knit, drink tea, snuggle your baby in your arms, keep your pet close at hand or roast marshmallows; you can also:
Answer the door while staying warm,

Punch your brother while staying warm*,

Use the toilet while staying warm,

Put on shoes while staying warm,

Read stimulating literature while staying warm,

Vote while staying warm,
Wrap presents and be hugged while staying warm,
Make an honest living while staying warm,
Mop while staying warm,
Take next year's Christmas card photo while staying warm,

Be put in a head lock while staying warm,

Play games while staying warm,

Drive while staying warm,

Cuddle with your

Hide children while staying warm,

Carry things while staying warm,

And be attacked by a jeans wearing bear while staying warm.

*No actual brothers were injured in the making of this Snuggie photo shoot.


No comments:
Post a Comment