Monday, September 21, 2009

So Stinking Cute!

After my rant yesterday, I spent some time blog surfing. I came across this blog and now really want a cute little girl (and a sewing machine) so I can make all these great things for her.

First, how cute is this little dress made from an old t-shirt? You have to check out the site to see how cute the little girl looks in it. Plus, it's super cheap and easy to make...perfect.


Next is this fabulous dress made from a woman's tank top...how cute! I think I would wear it.


Then she made a dress out of a too-small onsie...So cute! I love this skirt!


Lastly, there is this so cute dress made from an old button-up dress shirt.



Holy cow. There are so many cute things on this site! I am very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails