I just read this post about Obama's education speech. It's funny because it's true!
Onto better things...me and my narcissism. If you've taken a look at my entire blog, you've noticed the counter. I just like to watch it go up a few numbers after I post. It's fun for me and tells me that someone cares about what I say (or you like to laugh at the stupid things I do and say...either way, you're reading my blog). It usually goes up about 10 views after I post something. Cool, people read my blog.
Since my last post about Obama's speech the counter has gone up about 10,000 views. What the heck? I'm thinking the counter just doesn't understand place value and thinks that you can add numbers anywhere...ones place, thousands place...it's all the same.
Here is my conclusion to the counter mystery...Either my counter needs a good second grade teacher or I have many more blog stalkers than I originally thought.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment