Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Joys of Being a Woman

Ok, I'm going to get a bit personal.

Anyone that is grossed out by a girls time of the month, stop reading now. Go make a sandwich and have a nice day.

Those of you that stayed with me, welcome.

Here's the deal. The medication I'm taking to get rid of Sherman (if you don't remember Sherman, read this post) makes it so I can't take any pain relieving medication. This is a big problem during this time. So I asked my doctor what I can take and she said I could take something called Fem Caps (which she doesn't know where to find and I haven't been able to find yet) or Percocet.

So today, after some agonizing pain, I decided to take 1 Percocet. Bad idea. I was feeling good but I also was kinda, no really, insane. So I guess the moral of this story is I would not make a good druggie.

If you know where to get Fem Caps, let me know. I'm never taking Percocet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails