You know how I said I'm off track and I'm going to have a super lazy first day off? Well, change of plans.
The A track teacher called me earlier to tell me that over the weekend she fell off a curb and sprained her right ankle and broke her left in 3 places. So she has to stay off her feet for 6-8 weeks.
So I'm subbing for her this next week. I can't decide if I want to do it the whole time I'm off track or just this coming week. Decisions, decisions. So I may or may not have any time off this off track time.
I better do my homework tonight. Oh! I forgot to mention this! I decided to take one MEd class this semester. I don't know if I'm crazy or not but it seems like I can handle it even with the craziness that is my first year teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment