Monday, July 19, 2010

First Unoffical Day of the School Year

And you thought teachers just got to spend their summers hanging out until the students showed up.

We don't.  We have to go to meetings and professional development and organize/decorate our rooms.  It's exhausting.  Today was our professional development day.  Remember last year?  I was so nervous then.  This year?  Not so much.  But I still didn't sleep well last night.  However, I didn't sleep for other reasons...namely the big a-hole of a headache that insisted on staying around all. freaking. night. 

Headaches, more specifically migraines, are the bane of my existence.  If I could control them and never ever get them, I would be a happy camper. 


Suck it migraines!

1 comment:

  1. I loved last years post. good luck today. I hope your classroom smells good like fresh cut paper and new school supplies and well Im just giddy thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails