The meaning behind your Blog title
My blog was called Ash J. forever. That was lame and lacked creativity. I always knew I wanted to change it but didn't know what to change it to. This lame name lasted about a year...ugh. I'm sorry!
Then inspiration struck. I had just had my hair dyed really red. I love red hair (and I love Rachel who makes my hair look fabulous. If you live in Utah and need someone A-MAZ-ING, let me know and I'll give you her info.). I loved my hair and I kept thinking about how I wished I was a true ginger...alas, I have to settle with being a semi-fake ginger (my hair naturally is strawberry blond...it's like a red-head dipped in bleach and left to dry in the summer sun). Having that in mind, I kept thinking of what my blog is mostly about...random stories from my life. Random Stories from a Wannabe Ginger didn't have the blog title quality I was looking for. I kept searching for other words that would work...thoughts, tales, anecdotes...nothing seemed right. Then it hit me...Musings of a Wannabe Ginger. I love it because it's sort of quirky and so much better than just my name.
I guess there is not much meaning behind it. It's just something I liked and went with.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love that you use the term "ginger." My hubs is also a ginger and I love teasing him about it.
ReplyDelete