Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 10--Blog Challenge

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Lazy, Excited, Angry

Happy Songs

Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

You Didn't Tell Me by Lawson



Ramalama by Roisin Murphy





There is a Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths 

Sad Songs

Brick
by Ben Folds


Lazy Songs


I have no idea what kinds of songs I listen to when I'm sad. 


Excited Songs


I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers


Angry Songs

Any song from Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill CD

Angry Johnny by POE



*I feel like I didn't do this post justice.  I love music.  I always have music playing.  I think I'll be revising this post occasionally to make sure that it truly reflects the music that I listen to when I'm feeling these different emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails