Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 19--Blog Challenge

Nicknames you have; why do you have them

The only nickname I ever had as a child was Ash or some variation of (ex. Smash, Ashee).  We were very original.

However, this has now changed.  I've become friends with Ryan.  Ryan likes to say things to make people uncomfortable but in a loving, friend sort of way.  Somehow we've all "dated/been engaged to/made out with" Ryan.  Every one of these allegations are big fat lies.  But because of these allegations, some of us have inherited a celebrity couple name with Ryan.  When Josh and Ryan were together (long story and again a huge lie), it was Rosh.  When Gabriel and Ryan were together, it was Rabe.  When Ryan and I were together it was Rash.  These names are very creative.  Just add an R to the beginning of your name and you too can be a celebrity power couple with Ryan.

And that, folks, is my super uncreative nickname.


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails