A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Dear Jaynee, Jenny and Courtney,
Remember on July 12, 2010 when you all ganged up on me and smacked my butt so hard I cried a little? I do. That is a day that will stay in my memory for a long time because you hurt me so deeply.
I know that I returned the smackage but it's difficult to forget the hurt deep down in my butt tissue. I hope that we can continue to work on our relationship and resist the urge to give love smacks to each others' butts.
Sincerely,
Ash J.
(As you can see, though the topic of this letter is real, the letter itself is in jest. I don't tend to let people hurt me. When they do, I usually brush it off and forget about it.)
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Dearest Ashley,
ReplyDeleteARE YOU KIDDING!!!! I had a bruise, A BRUISE!, on my boob. I didn't show you because it was a private place, but it was there! YOU smacked me right back, not on the butt, but on the boob....are you 12?!!!
Love,
Jenny