Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Generally Am On Top of Things

My cutie sister, Courtney (that's your warm, cyber hug Court!), gave me this blog award a week ago.  I thought it was about time that I take care of that.

Rules of the award:
1: Send a warm, cyber hug to whoever awarded you with a nice shout out.
2: Flatter yourself and tell the entire world that you have been awarded, followed by seven unique things about you.
3: Pass along this heart-warmer of an award to your favorite blogs.



Seven unique things about me.
1. My birthday is also the birthday of the Girl Scouts.  On the day I was born a troop of girl scouts brought a blanket to the hospital and gave it to me because I was so freaking cute.
2. I have lived in Utah all my life.  I always talk about moving somewhere else but it will probably never ever happen.
3. I love banana flavored Creamies.
4. If I had the money, I would travel all over the place, all the time!
5. I'm super excited to one day get married and have bunches of kidos.
6. If college weren't so dang expensive, I'd keep taking classes for the rest of my life.
7. I hate sleeping in a just made bed.  It's got to be a little messy for me to sleep well.

And the pass...

Shamie at The Campbell Clan
Lindsey at Lindsey & Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails