Driving to the derby. This is one of a handful of pictures I have of Ethan with a normal, cute boy smile. It only took 3 tries.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
My Slightly White Trash Weekend Version 2.0
I went to a demolition derby today with my dad and brother. It was a great time but I remember them being a lot trashier and a lot louder. Maybe, since I spend so much time at white trash event, I have stopped seeing the trashiness...or I am white trash. Either way, not as trashy as they used to be. You'd tell me if I was white trash, right?

Ethan watching the derby.
At this point a demolition derby car almost took my life. By almost, I mean this car slammed into the cement barrier about 20 feet from me. So, obviously I almost died.
The 16 year old taking tickets for this bouncy slide was too busy making out with his girlfriend to notice Ethan went on the slide 10 times without paying once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment