Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dream

I had this crazy dream last night and had to write it down so I wouldn't forget it and so all you can read about it.


In this dream I'm going camping with my mom, grandpa and one of my sisters. My sister and I pull up to the camp site and my grandpa and mom are already there.


We get out of the car and right in front of us is a giant tree, we're talking 30-40 feet tall. The odd thing about this tree is that it is only a trunk, no branches or leaves. Another odd thing is that my grandpa has turned it into a generator.


Now if you have a huge generator, what obvious things would you bring camping? That's right, a Ferris wheel, the biggest one you've ever seen, and another carnival ride (2 seats, spins, almost dumps you out...).

My sister and I decide to ride the other ride because we've done Ferris wheels before. As we're about to get on the ride, my grandpa shows me a motor he's made. It's made of shiny, silver metal and kind of heavy for it's size. When you turn it on the propeller at the front twirls around really fast. I decide I like it a lot and want to look at it more while on the ride. I turn the motor on and my sister and I get on the ride.

We go for a while then the ride almost dumps me out of my seat so I let go of the motor and grab onto the seat so I don't fall out. Then I realize the motor is going to crash to the earth and break if I don't grab it. The only trouble is the spinning propeller is close to me and the part I was holding is away from me so if I grab it, the motor will cut off my fingers.

I decide to try to kick it to turn it around so I can grab it. This plan works but the motor also cuts the back of my legs.

The ride stops and we get off. I'm a bit in shock because both legs have huge gashes in them. I walk over to my mom and tell her to look at them. The cuts go through the muscle but aren't bleeding. My mom says that because there's no blood I don't need to worry about them and they'll heal fine. I'm thinking I need stitches because the wounds are huge and there's no way they're going to heal. My last thought is what my students are going to say when I come to school with gaping wounds on my legs.

It was a quite frightening dream for me. I was very worried about my legs. I was also mad at my mom for not realizing how severe my injures were.

On a brighter note, I made it through one week of school! Yeah team Miss Jaeger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails