Tuesday, June 7, 2011

La La La

I almost always wake up with a song in my head.  I'm not sure why it happens but it does.  Most of the time I like the songs in my head.  Most of the time they are fun current songs that help me get through my morning routine without having to turn on the radio.  It's basically amazing...it's probably my mutant ability (side note: if you haven't seen X-Men: First Class do it.  I really liked it and I am not a X-Men junky).

Today, however, the song in my head was not my favorite.  What was the song you ask?  Teddy Bear's Picnic.  It was not a happy morning.  For real...where the heck did that song come from?  I'm pretty sure the last time I actively listened to that song was in kindergarten when we had our own Teddy Bear picnic. 

Also, the song is back in my head.  Ugh.  No, double ugh. 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails