- My principal is working on hiring a replacement for Andrea and from the looks of it she's probably going to be young and on the same page as the rest of us.
- The morning was beautiful.
- I got princess parking both times I came home today.
- We won one of our softball games (btw, this is big deal. We've never won before.)
- On the way home from my game, I didn't hit one red light. Not a single one. That turned the normal 25 minute drive into a 12 minute drive...freaking amazing!
- My great friends Ryan and Jaynee got engaged.
- I'm married to an amazing man...for the rest of forever!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Today Goes Under the Heading "Splendid"
Here are all the reasons why today was absolutely splendid:
Labels:
being awesome,
friends,
fun times,
husband,
lists are cool,
magical,
softball,
teaching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment