After all the Father's Day shindigs, I took Court and Dev home.
Court had made millions of cupcakes.
Court:
Anthony, can I smash a cupcake in your face for a dollar?
Husband:
Sure.
 |
| Husband obviously doesn't really care what is about to happen to him. |
 |
| Court was way too nice but she enjoyed herself. |
Ash:
Can I smash a cupcake in your face for a dollar?Husband:
I'll foot that bill.Court
: Sure.
 |
| I was not as nice as Court was...I also had to hold her up so she didn't fall over from the force of my cupcake smashing. |
 |
| That face? All from the force of my cupcake to face smashing. |
 |
| Best dollar ever spent...or given back. |
This gave me an idea. Remember how we have 6th grade
markets? Well, we're having one last store and I'm going to sell cupcakes for students to smash in my face. I think they'll be stoked. But don't worry, it will cost them a pretty penny to get this privilege.
No comments:
Post a Comment