Monday, June 6, 2011

The A Team is Breaking Up

Remember my awesome team...the A Team?  Well, we're partially breaking up at the end of the year.  Our A track teacher will be leaving to teach at the Edith Bowen Lab School on the Utah State campus.  It is a very awesome opportunity for her and we are so excited for her...but sooooo sad for us. 

Our team has been amazing this year and now that our team leader is leaving...I'm scared...really scared.  What if we mess up our greatness?  What if we fall flat on our faces?  What if we can't make it without her?  Ugh.  We obviously won't know until next year comes but I'm going to spend the next 7 weeks obsessing about every little thing and probably developing a few ulcers.  Good thing I only have a 3 week summer this year...any more may kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails